We are the leading contractor for land reclamation
The Company was established in 2005 by Kevin and Caitriona Coleman. We realized there was a gap in the market for a construction company that was capable of turnkey solutions for both civils projects and formwork and we set about creating a company that could offer all elements of works required under the one roof. A local developer gave us our first project in completing a business park which required final connections to all public utilities from the buildings and completion of all access roads and footpaths associated with completing the project. KCC also provided Project Management re sourcing and ordering materials and in sourcing Electrical contractors, Macadam and other contractors required to finish the project.
KCC has continued to expand ever since through the good and bad times and continuously upgrade and source new equipment. KCC has acquired a wide range of excavators from 8tn to 25tn tracked excavators.
For the excavators we have a wide range of attachments such as tree shears, fixed knife mulchers, tilt grading buckets, pallet forks, 360 deg. Grab attachment and specialist drainage buckets.
This enables KCC to take on a wide variety of tasks without hiring in specialist equipment and this works well for both us and our clients as they only have to deal with one contractor. Along with our excavators, we also have a fleet of tractors ranging in size from 160hp to 320hp with a variety of attachments such as dumptrailors, lowloader, front loader, landleveller, harrow and our latest addition is the Seppi Starsoil.
The Seppi Starsoil has a wide variety of applications as you can see elsewhere on our webpage.
KCC has also a wide variety of small tools in house ranging from consaws, breakers, concrete finishing tools and an inhouse workshop for minor fabrications.
Services provided by Kevin Coleman Construction
- All types of civil engineering, groundworks, formwork, drainage culverts, precast retaining walls, plant hire.
- All types of land improvement services such as tree shears work, mulching excavator mounted starsoil mulching, stone crushing and stump grinding.
- All types of road building and maintenance.
- All types of groundworks both commercial and Domestic form excavation to finished surfaces.
- Pipe laying with vibrating mole plough
- Construction of commercial buildings such as warehouses, garages with service bays, storage bays etc.
- Light metal fabrication, structural steel installation and steel bending works